WWRM Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct outlines our expectations for all attendees who access the Wind Wildlife Research Meeting virtual platform, to ensure a safe and productive meeting for all.
- Engage in the meeting through the virtual comment section
- Treat others with respect and courtesy, as you would want to be treated
- Abide by antitrust laws
- Notify conference organizers (firstname.lastname@example.org) of any concerning information or interactions, such as inappropriate content or behavior
Please do not:
- Demean, harass, discriminate against or retaliate against others
- Spam meeting participants
- Quote what presenters share or share copyrighted content without permission
AWWI reserves the right to remove access to the meeting from a registrant not abiding by the code of conduct without warning or refund.